Theme Dinner Schedule & Menus
Spring 2023 themes have arrived! Reserve your table today!
New Policies for Spring 2023: Six (6) Party Maximum and No Split Checks on Parties Over Four (4)
- Nostalgia: Your Favorite Childhood Foods Reimagined | March 29 | Menu
- Amalfi Dream: Capturing Italy's Beauty Through Cuisine | April 5 | Menu
- Mamma Mia!: A Greek Cuisine Experience | April 12 | Menu
- Kentucky Derby: Dining with Southern Charm | March 22 & April 19 | Menu
- A Walk Through Palermo: Bright Lights and Bright Flavors | March 30 | Menu
- Spring High Tea: A Ritzy Tea Party | April 6 | Menu
- The Hummus Palace: Habibi, Wake Up Your Taste Buds! | April 13 | Menu
- Elements: The Taste of Earth, Water, and Fire | March 23 & April 20 | Menu
Cafe Laura is a cashless dining facility.
Be the first to know when themes and menus are announced! Subscribe to our listserv by sending an email to [email protected].
Service Charge Policy
A key component of the education process at the School of Hospitality Management at Penn State is learning how to deliver outstanding service. Students in the School of Hospitality Management are not permitted to accept tips, in accordance with IRS regulations. Only paid employees are permitted to accept tips. We thank you for honoring the service charge policy, and for giving our students the opportunity to serve you. In light of this policy, and to keep the student experience focused on education, we have included an 18% service charge on each check. All monies from the service charge are returned to our students to defray their expenses of uniforms, decorations, and other costs involved in their taking this class. For information on our Private Dining options, please click HERE.
Appetizers..............$6.00 - $9.00
Entrees...................$18.00 - $32.00
Desserts.................$6.00 - $9.00
Beverages...............$1.50 - $2.25
*Subject to Change
Patrons may bring wine or beer (excludes distilled spirits) to be consumed with their dinner within the following limits:
- Two (2) 12 oz. beers per person
- One (1) 750 m. bottle of wine for two (2) people
Identification with age verification will need to be taken from all members of a group that brings alcoholic beverages into the facility. Alcohol is not sold in Cafe Laura.
Cafe Laura will validate parking costs of the Nittany Parking Deck for up to Two (2) Hours.